Monday, July 24, 2006

God and Love

The other day my daughter, Christine, had a good point, and I want to post it here (She gave me permission) as she emailed it to me.

Every one believes in love, yet some people don't in God? I can feel God and I may not be able to see He Himself, but I can see what He does to people. That sounds just like love. "I can feel love and I may not be able to see love itself but I can see what it does to others". Or some may say "I can't feel God", but if you were never in love would you never believe in that? Pretty much every one has loved or been loved. Even if it was the kind of love that you have for your parents. But if you were never in love then you can't feel love. I can feel God. But since you've never met God how could you have seen him or feel him???

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Job said...

very cool insights.....thank you for sharing!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

cerebral palsy